Saturday, November 17, 2012

Book Club: Poppy








In order to enjoy fall instead of watching fly away, I made a fall bucket
list. Part of my fall bucket list was to reread a childhood favorite book.
As a child, I was much of a reader til the fifth grade when I hit the 
ground running. From that time, I became a reading machine.



 








































I totally did not appreciate the pencil illustrations when I was young.
They are wonderful.
Poppy was one of the books from there on I would enjoy. Poppy is the
story of a little unassuming mouse trying to save herself and her family.
I really enjoyed this part of my bucket list. Tempted to reread others.
Now that the fall is over, it is time for a winter bucket list. 

Best Wishes.











No comments:

Post a Comment