Thursday, December 27, 2012

The List Update















































So a couple months ago, I randomly wrote a list 
of goals that I set to accomplish before May of next
year. This post is to keep me kinda on track.


Goals that were accomplished
:

Clothing Project

Trip to Boston

No Media Day

One Thesis



Goals that are left:

1. Learn to Play the Ukulele

2. Record Myself Playing a Song

3. Trip to Canada

4. Make a Scarf Tutorial

5. A Concert

6. Draw Everything in My Purse

7. One More Mini Thesis

8. Make a Guide to Omaha

9. Draw My Bike

10. Donate Hair to Locks of Love

11. Make a Three Layer Cake

12. Make a Bread From Scratch

13. Bike Ten Miles Non Stop

14. Make a Collaborative Postcard

15. Learn About Mask Making

16. Finish Reading Permaculture Handbook

17. Ushili 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment