Thursday, June 28, 2012

The List












































I do enjoy a good list especially a list that lasts a year. I decided to
Make one of my own. I have decided to accomplish twenty-two things
Before May 23rd of the next year. There’s the List:

1. Learn to play a ukele
2. record myself playing a song
3. trip to Canada  
4. trip to boston
5. make a scarf tutorial
6. go to my second real concert
7. draw my bike
8.  Ushli Chicago 2013
9. draw everything in purse
10. no media day
11. make a postcard with an activity on it
12. Make a guide to Omaha
13. two mini thesis
14. clothing project
15. weekend in red cloud
16. donate hair to locks of love
17. create collaborative postcard
18. bike ten miles nonstop
19. make a three tier cake
20. make a bread from scratch
21. finish reading Permaculture handbook
22. learn about mask-making                   

No comments:

Post a Comment