Saturday, February 28, 2015

Conrad's Cajun Mixtape














































In my research for creating brainstorming activities for future clients and design
projects, I found that other designers used techniques like 100 words challenges
for brainstorming and others used questionnaires. I was also heavily inspired by
Breanna Rose, the graphic designer behind Rowan Made and Be Free, Lance,
who made a series of mix tapes for her blog. I specially love the Salty + Sweet
mix tape. It is quite catching.

This all happened at the same time of as I was prepping with my partners for a
conceptional project called Conrad's Cajun, a Louisiana Po' Boy Food truck with
a spicy Asian twist. I ended up creating a mix tape as a brainstorming exercise for
this project. Doing that helped make this food truck more real and what cement
its influences. It is bluesy, slow, yet fast, and international in a way. 

If you want to give it a listen, just follow the link. It's called Sardines & Black Pepper.


Best Wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment