Thursday, September 12, 2013

Let's Make Habits: Chosen Goal


I am a bit of a late bloomer and was a bit shy about joining the written process of Jenny Highsmith's blog series: Let's Make Habits. This little series is about turning those goals and resolutions into habits. The series encourages the readers (and fellow bloggers) to write about their goals and follow along with the series with their own updates on their progress on their goals.

I had been following along with the series, while resisting to write about the process. I keep reasoning that I could do it without writing about but I think my progress with this goal would improve with some written accountability. 

My goal is to be organized with my schedule. My life is quite full with school, family, and things I want to accomplish. Without a well-organized schedule, things begin to fall apart and important things fall thru the cracks for me. I want the next two months to be different. I want to be on top of thins, instead of constantly lagging behind (which is my current habit).

If you would like to join, read more about this challenge at Jenny's blog (www.jennyhighsmith.com).

Be back soon with an Action Plan.





No comments:

Post a Comment