Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Let's Make Habits: Trouble-Shooting (Week Four)


One more update! Woot!

Updates: 

Things are not going so well right now.
Losing track of appointments while trying to accomplish even tiny things. While some projects are going well, others are floundering. 

I am really consider the value of saying No to new commitments or plans and being flexible with things I have planned. I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. 

Re-Analyzing My Goal:

I really still like my goal and want it to become a habit. I realize having a rigid schedule and stressing over the fact that I cannot keep up with that unrealistic schedule. I am going focus on being Organized while flexible. Also saying No in order to give me the time I need.



No comments:

Post a Comment