Friday, September 13, 2013

Let's Make Habits: Schedule & Action Plan (Week 1)


Please bear with me as I write what has happened the last few weeks with habit-forming goal. 

Week One demanded the creation of a schedule and an action to accomplish the goal chosen. The following is my schedule and plan of action for the following weeks.

Schedule:

I was (and still am) hesitant to set a schedule in stone for two months. Instead I am allowed myself to take the schedule week by week. At the same time, each week focusing on a different element to fit better into my schedule or be handled better that week.

       Week One: August 18 - August 24, 
             Adjusting to Classes

       Week Two: August 25 - August 31,
             Food & Nutrition    
            
       Week Three: September 1 - 7, 
             House hold Duties

      Week Four: September 8 - 
             September 14, Trouble-shooting

     Week Five: September 15 - 
            September 21, Sleep Schedule

     Week Six: September 22 - 28, 
             Downtime 

     Week Seven: September 29 - 
            October 5, Include Exercise 

     Week Eight: October 6 - October 12, 
            AnalysisFuture 


Plan of Action:

I plan to carve out space from my Sunday to reflect, schedule, and plan each week out. Each week, analyzing what went well, what did great, and what performed poorly. With that information at hand, change and adapt to be better the week follow. 

I do not plan to pretend to have everything under control or even try to control everything going on. Life is a beautiful mess. But I can be punctual to each event in my life and finish my work on time. I am aiming for 80% punctuality and 95% projects completed on time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment